Tuesday, August 16, 2011

God's Reward for Working Outside




August 16th - Tuesday - Beautiful Sunny Day

Today was a wonderful day to work outside and I took full advantage of it this afternoon.

As long as we have had such a dry summer I am getting my flower beds ready for fall early, and today while I was working in the flower bed the furthest from the house and while I was working I trimmed the butterfly bush and these butterflies were feasting on the bushes while I was trimming. Of course, we all recognize the Monarch and the black one is the
White Admiral. He really shows up on the White butterfly bush. Thought you might like to take a look at them.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a nice day to be outside, so plan on doing just that.

We enjoyed the fruits of our labor tonight for dinner, fresh tomatoes, green beans, cucumbers and green peppers. Tomorrow night I am going to fix stuffed peppers, and dinner will have to be early as we have square dancing.

1 comment:

  1. I bet Uncle Charles would enjoy this one ..does he have your Blog?
    Glad you are enjoying the outdoors .Its been too hot here to do much of anything .

    ReplyDelete