Friday, May 3, 2013

Beautiful Spring Flowers

Our Azalea Bush 
Forsythia Bush
Side Deck

Weeping Cherry Tree

May 3rd - Another Beautiful Spring Day

Back to Physical Therapy and after all of the cleaning, washing windows and such that I have done this week, my shoulder is in pretty good shape, wish I could say the same for my back and hips, still have to work with exercise on both and will take my equipment with me when we leave on Saturday.

Some of my favorite birds are back also, we have spotted the red breasted grosbeaks and the rufous sided towhee.  The next one to arrive should be the indigo bunting.  We certainly have enjoyed the spring this year, thankfully, we have not had a lot of killing frosts and the spring bushes and flowers have been just beautiful.  I am afraid that our flowering crabapple will bloom while we are away, that is always a beauty.  I know we will have some pretty sights on the way to Tennessee, such pretty country.

I will post to our blog as we have internet, if I remember we did not have internet at Fort Campbell, but will do the best we can to keep everyone informed of our travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment