Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine’s Day
February 14th - Friday

What a nice surprise to go to the Post Office and find mail that we weren’t expecting.

The last time we saw Wyatt, our grandson, I told him that I needed a new picture for my refrigerator, not thinking that he would mail one to me here in Florida.  Well, he did, one of Darth Vadder along with Valentines.  That was such a nice surprise.

When our mail arrived from Krista, she had included pictures that Matthew had done for us also and Matthew and Michelle had done a birthday card for me, so we have lots of nice pictures for our motor home.

It is nice to have “homey” touches to add to the RV, lets us feel like we are connected to our loved ones at home.  Krista and Steve have the job of collecting our mail and sorting it for us and then forwarding it on to us when we are at a location that can accept mail for us.

I have enjoyed the Valentine decorations at the front of our RV, with the lights and such.  I have a heart flag outside, but the wind has about destroyed it and I will have to replace it before it next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment