Friday, December 18, 2009

Yesterday I spent the day cleaning and finishing up my wrapping and such and waited until after dinner to clean and wax our kitchen floor. In the hopes that we could enjoy a Christmas movie. Lou got the movie ready and pushed the buttons; however, nothing happened. He tried many things without any results, so we went to bed without watching our movie.

Krista called this morning and I told her what had happened, and she said she would come down after running an errand in town. She waved her magic fingers and presto it works fine, in fact, now that I do not cable she was able to hook it up for easier operation.

The bad thing is she put in a DVD that Lou had brought entitled The Nativity Story and I hit the play button, so here we are two hours later and we sat down and throughly enjoyed, probably the best rendition of the birth of Jesus I have ever seen. Now I am going to have to scramble to get dinner and the house ready for guests at 6:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment