Monday, February 21, 2011

Twelve Inches of SNOW




February 21st - Monday - 11 degrees - 12 inches of snow

Yesterday a beautiful spring day, today ole man winter was back in full force. Lou spent his day with either the snow blower in his hand or a snow shovel. The morning wasn't bad shoveling; however, after lunch the temperature dropped and what wasn't shoveled off was frozen on, so it was harder to move off. The weatherman promises sunshine for tomorrow with a bit warmer temperature, so hopefully, the ice will melt from the driveway and all will be in good shape again.

We rescheduled our tax appointment for Wednesday, so things are getting pushed back, so it may be later than we thought when we get started for the south. We can't control Mother Nature.

I am in hopes I can get my hobby room spring cleaned tomorrow and that will be one thing off our list.

Hope I don't meet us with that famous "wood chuck", think I would have to sit him down and have a chat with him.

1 comment:

  1. take your 22 when you go for that chat with the little critter! I know that season for ground grizzly's opens soon

    ReplyDelete