Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Finally - Permanent Site and Internet





March 7th - Wednesday 82 degrees w/ beautiful breeze

We got back from Lazydays yesterday about 4:30 pm and enjoyed a glass of wine. I was so glad to have that ordeal over. I told Lou I felt like I could now begin my vacation, as I knew that was hanging over my head and now it is over I am going to enjoy the rest of our stay here in Florida, but the time is almost gone. We are planning on leaving for home on the 26th of March.

We had just finished breakfast and they called from the office and told us they had a permanent spot for us, number six, so we have a great view from our from window, this is very close to where we were last winter. I did not take a picture today, but will tomorrow. We had to wait until 1:00 to move, as we needed to fill our butane tank, as by dry camping we had used up all of our fuel, so had to await the stations opening to fill up before parking. Lou knows how much I love going to Seascapes to have lunch, so we drove up to the beach and had lunch and I do love it there, we ate outside and enjoyed the sun and the wind and the birds. I am in hopes to spend an entire afternoon there again this year. I was always going to do that last year and never got back there. It is a beautiful area, and all within walking distance of our RV.

So tomorrow, officially, my vacation begins, I want to walk daily as does Lou, there are lovely places to walk here and we both love to walk. This year, Estee is so much better to leave here by herself, so we can do that.

Kris, I got my new 'Mifi' today and I love it; however, I can't bring it home, they are having problems with the ones that leave the base, they have to keep re-booting them, so they have to stay here, but I sure will love it while I am here, can do everything securely on line and not have any concerns. Will have to do some checking when I get home, but hate to give up the cost of Indigo's plan and the freedom I have with their plan. I really have better coverage than Lou has for much much less.

No comments:

Post a Comment