Sunday, March 31, 2013

Coloring Eggs

Lou coloring a design on the egg
 


Boiling the eggs in onion skins






The finished product


March 30th - Saturday 52 degrees  Beautiful day

Finally what we call a beautiful spring day in Pennsylvania.  I didn't plan this very well, as this is the first day this week that I have been able to stay home all day and I planned on cleaning my house.

  I haven't been able to do much cleaning due to my arm.  At the last session of my physical therapy, the therapist came up with the idea of using a brace that is normally used for tennis elbow, on my upper arm to see if we could keep the tendons in place.  We tried it during therapy and it worked somewhat, so I used it today to do some cleaning and it worked pretty well.  The high amount of pain associated with movement is diminished.

Lou spent a lot of time outside while I cleaned, but we did color some eggs and I told Lou what Krista and I used to do with natural things to color eggs, so we tried the onion skins, one of my favorite and you can see the results.  Pretty aren't they.



No comments:

Post a Comment