Monday, April 12, 2010

Leaving MacDill






April 12th - Monday - Sunny, breezy w/ pretty white clouds.

As a friend of ours at our church in Whitneyville always tells us, "on the road again". This will probably be the last post for several days, as we won't be where we will have internet service. Hopefully, our cell phone coverage will be a bit better as we travel north. We have not had good coverage here.

We will be staying with a friend of Lou's tomorrow night then moving on up to St. Simonds Island in Georgia for several days.

Wanted to share the pictures of Estee's new haircut with all of you. Dick cut her a little closer than we usually do but it will be good for her to have a summer cut and she will be cooler. We both loved the way he did her tail. It actually looks like she has a tail now. I may trim her face up a little. I usually do her ears with the clippers and I didn't bring them with us. Will put that on my list of things to remember for next year.

We went to The Ranch House Grill for dinner tonight, and it was really good. I had Greek chicken and with it came a wonderful Greek salad, I thought of you Preston, you would have loved the salad. Lou ordered stuffed flounder and he had the Greek salad also. We ordered Reese's Peanutbutter pie for desert, yummy!! That will have to hold our sweet tooth for a few days.

We stopped to get a picture of our last sun set in Tampa, it really was a beautiful shade of purple, Kris, you would loved to have seen it. The picture don't do it justice, but the best my camera and I can do.


1 comment:

  1. I have given up trying to get purple sunsets on my camera, Man made stuff just cant capture some of Gods work, you just have to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete