Sunday, April 10, 2011

Estee's Florida Hair Cut in Florida




April 10th - Sunday - Hot - 87 degrees at 11:30 am

We d id not have any internet service yesterday afternoon or evening, so I couldn't post this and now I will do this quickly, as we are off to my niece's house for a get-together this afternoon and a picnic. Felt I had to take advantage of the service while we have it.

Yes, it is very hot here and those of you that know me know that I do not tolerate the hot weather and high humidity. I have tried to force myself to endure a little of it each day, but it really takes it's toil on me. If I wait until later in the afternoon, the mosquitoes will attack in squadrons. So we are thankful for the warm temperature in the mornings and enjoy our times outside then and enjoy reading outside when we can. It is still much much better than snow and mud!!!

We had a phone call from Estee's doctor and the triglycerides are back in the normal range, and the cholesterol is a bit elevated as is the amylase and the lipase. She has 3 plus protein in her urine and we do not know why and I think Lou and I have decided we are not going to pursue that any further at this point. We are still waiting on the thyroid studies, as they take a bit longer. At this time, she is going to stop the special diet, will start a low-fat diet and continue with just vegetable snacks and see where we go from here. The diarrhea is now down to soft formed stools daily, her water consumption is normal. She is still on the antibiotic, and will continue on Omega 3 as well as the Proin 25 for the remainder of her life. She seems fine and enjoys Lou's lap as you can see from the picture. He is her best "bud".

Now we are off to Cheryl's house for an afternoon of eating and visiting with family. Will try and post on all of this tomorrow. We plan on staying here at MacDill until the 18th of April and then off to Patrick AF Base for a week and then making our regular stops on the way home. Want to spend three or four days in North Carolina. We both love the beaches there.

No comments:

Post a Comment