Tuesday, October 15, 2013

New Purchase

October 15th - Tuesday

I finally took the plunge and purchased a Bose Wave Music System.  I have wanted to do this for a long time, but hated to spend the money.  My stero system died months ago and I haven't been able to listen to my Sirus/XM music in the living room in so long nor have I been able to get my favorite Christian radio station in so long.  I started to do some research into Bose and talked to a rep. and found that perhaps with an FM antenna it might do what I needed it to do, so I ordered it.

It arrived and we played the CD that came with the system and wow it was amazing the sound that came from this little box.  I tried to play my Sirus through it and the connection wasn't right, so I called Krista and she and Matthew came down and she said that she thought she had what I needed and sure enough she did, and it worked.  Family Life was having their Sharathon this weekend and I got to listen to it, I have supported their work monthly for years, but this was great to finally get to hear it first hand again.  Once again, I am listening to Focus on the Family and Christian music.  I am blessed!!

I will also be able to play my favorite CD's along with Sirus/XM, i-pod, internet music, etc.  Think it was a good purchase and probably should have done it much sooner.  We can even play the television through the speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment