Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Walk Outside

January 15th - Tuesday - Sunny  34  Degrees

After receiving an e-mail this morning telling me that one of my class mates had passed away, I felt a need to get outside and be in the sunshine and fresh air and I was amazed at the green leaves and bursts of spring that I noted around the house.

I realize it is much too early to think Spring is around the corner, but never the less it was nice to see signs of what God promises will be ahead of us.




Bright green leaves
Daffodils coming up

I spent the afternoon working on a craft that I had started years ago and Lou read one of his books.  I made a favorite of ours for dinner.  White Chicken Chili and  I served a tossed salad with it, we were able to eat a little earlier tonight, which seemed nice, and we had time to enjoy the longer evening.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with the orthopedic physician to find out what he is going to be able to do with my shoulder.  Hopefully, we don't get lots of snow tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment