Monday, January 7, 2013

More Winter

Doves eating from feeder with Chickadees

Matthew enjoying the snow


Is there anything prettier than snow?

January 7th Monday

Just have to share some of the pictures of the snow with my family in the south.  I just can't seem to get enough of it.   Some of my family here think I am a little "crazy", but I do enjoy the snow, especially if the wind isn't blowing.  When Matthew and I were out in the snow, we could hear an owl hooting over in the woods and it reminds me of the many times I would go to the garage to put wood on the fire and I would hear the owls and the fox in the woods, they were good memories.  On moon light nights, I would be able to see the fox in the field at night.

My plans for today are to build a fire and get the garage nice and warm to get my outside Christmas decorations put away, with the exceptions of the snowman, soon will be time to decorate for Valentine's Day.  If we don't go to Florida I am going to enjoy the holidays here with outside decorating like I used to do.  I have several projects that I would like to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment