Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Leaving Early









Krista presented Estee with a new toy, before she travels south and she has had a ball with it. It is a monkey with very long legs, so another little item to pack for the puppy.

After viewing the weather going south, Lou has decided that we should leave a day sooner, so we are off first thing in the morning.

Lou got the RV out of the barn for me this morning and we got the heat hooked up, came home and had a quick lunch and while he installed the hitch on the car I put things away in the RV. He later met a repairman at his friends house to work of the tractor. I stayed at the RV until all was put in order, then came home and finished up a roast beef dinner and started cleaning up our house here before leaving.

DH came home for dinner and was just about frozen. They had worked outside on the tractor for almost three hours. I quickly wrapped him up in an electric throw, that Susan had purchased for me a few years ago. Gave him a cup of hot coffee and he enjoyed his hot dinner in the living room snuggled under the electric throw.

Krista came down to help me make some changes on the laptop and if all goes well we will be off bright and early in the morning.

If any of you wish to reach us by e-mail, you may now access our e-mail through "bloggger", simply select contact us in our profile.

Please keep us in your prayers for a safe journey. God bless all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks like the two of you are having some adventures! The post below about the people who went to Haiti was heartwarming and I hope your dog's tongue is better.
    My name is Tammy Real-McKeighan. I'm the news editor at the Fremont Tribune. I have three dogs. We've had a lot of snow here this winter and we have a big drift over our back fence. The drift has hardened and our little dog can climb over it and get out. Sigh.
    If you get a chance, please visit my Web site at www.realspiritualspinach.com. I have a blog there, too!
    God bless you!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete